SECURITY AND GRC
Managing security and the GRC (governance, risk and compliance) approach ensures that the organization’s assets are managed as well as protected and that the organization is capable of operating in the event of a disaster.
The existence of companies in the new digital economy (Internet, social networks, etc.), associated with the traditional use of IT by these companies to achieve their mission, exponentially increases not only opportunities but also IT-related threats. To be sustainable, companies need to learn how to manage the security and the GRC approach of their assets (people, processes, applications, technology infrastructures, etc.).
1SIMPLE1 offers a variety of best practice-oriented services that help organizations to manage security and the GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) approach. These services include:
- Development of security policies, guidelines and procedures;
- Compliance analysis (based on norms and standards such as PCI-DSS, SOX, etc.);
- Risk analysis (using tools like Mehari from Clussif or CobIT 5 from ISACA);
- Business impact analysis (BIA).
ADDED VALUE FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
- Establish a governance model geared for best practices and industry standards (ITIL, CobIT, ISO, NIST, etc.);
- Establish the risk profile of your organization;
- Identify and establish the appropriate means to manage your risks;
- Have a dashboard on compliance;
- Identify your essential services as well as their recovery time objectives (RTO) and recovery point objectives (RPO) in the event of a disaster;
1SIMPLE1 is always oriented towards concrete solutions. Customer who have experienced our security and GRC services (Governance, Risk and Compliance) include:
- Hydro-Québec, Quebec City, CNSST, etc.