Auditing ensures that you have a true picture of your situation and that you receive recommendations about the control points in your organization.
Modern organizations do not want to have to wait for auditors’ or auditor general’s reports to question the effectiveness and efficiency of their practices. They see audit as a continuous management tool that simplifies their governance.
1SIMPLE1 uses several globally recognized frameworks, standards and norms to audit your processes and your technologies as well as the capacity of your resources (personnel). We use, among others, TIPA, ISO standards, CobIT, PAM (process assessment model), etc.
Added value for customers
- Know your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT analysis);
- Know your level of maturity (pre-implementation and post-implementation of a project);
- Know the performance of your company on a CMMI scale (0 to 5);
- Compare your company against the industry average;
- Identify areas for improvement so that you can become the leader in your industry;
1SIMPLE1 is always oriented towards concrete solutions. Customers who have experienced our audit services include:
- CPPIB, Air Transat, GRICS, Hydro-Québec, etc.